Darling Diva Strappy Rhinestone Sandals
Glamorous and unique, these sandals were made with you in mind. The sparkly, strappy design can easily be paired with some cropped pants for a work event, or a cocktail dress for an evening out.
- Picture style: Studio
- Pattern type: Solid
- Style: Chic, formal
- Features: Rhinestones, knot details, wrapped ankle strap
- Material: Synthetic
- Shipping 2-5 Business Days
- Available for US Shipping Only
Let us help you find your size before you purchase!
- To properly measure yourself make sure to grab a measuring tape in inches. (These are easily found at hobby, craft, sewing, convenience stores)
- Wear thin tight fitting clothes (fav fitting tops and pants) or if you're a free spirit undies will do.
- Stand in front of a mirror so you can easily see your body.
- Make sure when measuring that tape stays as horizontal as possible on all sides of the body.
- Bust - Measure at the fullest point of the chest.
- Waist - Wrap the measuring tape around the smallest part of your waist (in between the ribs and hip bone) if your not sure bend to the side and the crease in your body should help show were to place the tape.
- Hips - Wrap the measuring tape around the widest/fullest part of your hips (in between front hip bone and just above crotch)
- Rise - Measuring similar pants (preferable similar fabric) that fit you well. Lay them flat and, with the front and back creased smooth. (Front Rise) Measure along the seam from crotch to the top of the front. (Back Rise) Measure along the seam from crotch to the top of the back.
- Inseam - Measuring similar pants (preferable similar fabric) that fit you well. Lay them flat and, with the front and back creased smooth. Measure along the inseam from crotch to the bottom of the leg hem along the inside of the leg.
- Sleeve - With arm relaxed at the side and slightly bent, measure from the center back neck, over point of shoulder, down the outside of the arm wrist.
Currently we offer free shipping and returns to all 50 states in the United States, Canada, and Mexico via USPS Priority Mail
We do not express ship currently due to shipping prices being set by our warehouse. And we do not express ship any custom items at this time due to production time frames being set by piece per order.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and most of Europe through USPS International through Priority Mail International rates (if you do not see your country listed or are not sure please contact us through our chat service down in the right hand corner or email us at email@example.com.)
Please check the item description for estimated shipping time. Some of our warehouses and our production team have different ship dates due to domestic or international locations, observing different holidays, as well as process time when it comes to custom orders and location of order address.
Once you have placed an order, you will receive an order confirmation email with the order number for your purchase.
Once your order has been processed you will receive an additional email about shipping your order, it will show up as fulfilled and the tracking number will be attached to that order.
You can track your order by following the link to our website tracker, track order with the QR code available through Shop link, or by following the USPS tracking number to the USPS website for in depth tracking.
Shipping rates are calculated by our distributor based on region and US or international shipping rates with USPS and DHL.
You can always contact us for any shipping questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a 7-day return policy on all items, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
We will accept returns/exchanges of unworn clothing items that have original tags, no alterations done, and in original packaging if initiated within 7 days of receiving all items in the order. If it is a split package order, it will start from the time of the final package delivery date.
We offer free return shipping on all items from orders in the US, Canada, and Mexico. (This excludes international orders that will have to pay for return shipping)
All swimwear, bodysuits, jewelry are final sale.
All orders shipped to residents outside the U.S. are not eligible for return.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on custom or personalized items (unless they are from the standard size option and not customised measurements), sale items or gift cards. Returns made with a gift card from Tall Style Shop will be returned back to the original gift card and can not be refunded for cash or to a bank account.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have by initiating an exchange request within 7 days of receiving all items in the order, and once the exchange/return is accepted, and make a separate purchase for the new item. Customised items are not available for exchange except in the case of Standard Size items that do not have custom measurements.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.